Conversational CNC Programming Software for MILLING
Still Using Models, Drawings and Complex CAD/CAM for Everyday Programming?
STOP the CAD/CAM OVERKILL with Kipware® Conversational CAM
95% of machine shops around the world spend every day in the creation of G code for “everyday” workpieces … not airfoils and dies.
The Kipware® conversational CAM approach allows novice programmers as well as experts to quickly and easily create G code CNC programs faster than any CAD/CAM program … without the need for a CAD drawing nor CAD/CAM experience. And … the real world development of Kipware® conversational CNC programming software has taken the programming of complex shapes, using the conversational approach, to new, higher levels.
Conversational CNC programming with Kipware® does not require ANY G code experience. Kipware® conversational has opened up the world of CNC programming to everyone … without the need for CAD or CAD drawing experiences.
Technology today all revolves around a CAD drawing or model. For simpler, everyday wokpieces … that’s a waste of time, money and slows down productivity.
DUMP the CAD ... KEEP the CAM ... with Kipware®
Kipware® software uses simple fill-in-the-blank forms to create powerful G code / CNC programs that include “best programming practice” outputs like canned cycles, cutter compensation and more.
No drawing, CAD or G code programming experience is required to create powerful G code programs with Kipware® conversational CAM.
Unlike conversational CNC controls … Kipware® is NOT LOCKED to the machine. Kipware® conversational CNC programming software is the ultimate in portability and allows users to program multiple machines with just one Kipware® package.
Unlike simplistic wizards, Kipware® conversational CAM creates REAL G code programs that can contain multiple operations with powerful shop floor features like canned cycles, cutter compensation and more.
How Does Kipware Work?
WHO Uses Kipware® Conversational ?
LARGE SHOPS who want to break away from the CAD/CAM ONLY and PROGRAMMING DEPARTMENT ONLY models to speed up the programing of fixtures, workholding and simpler workpieces.
SMALL SHOPS who want to break the hold of expensive CAD/CAM software, yearly maintenance fees, and being at the mercy of the “CAD/CAM GUY” to get good chipmakers involved in CNC programming to expand their capabilities.
DIY'ers & One-Man-Shops
DIY ‘ers and ONE MAN SHOPS who want to get their CNC equipment … older and new CNC machines … up and running, making chips and making profits faster and easier. To spend more time MAKING CHIPS … NOT DRAWINGS.
Kipware® VS CAD/CAM - FAQ's
"I'm torn between CAD/CAM and Conversational"
CAD/CAM is all the rage … but is it really? CAD/CAM was never designed to be a primary G code generating tool … it is a design tool first and foremost. That is why everything starts with a drawing. To create even the simplest G code … a drawing … and CAD experience … is required. Some thoughts to consider :
- Am I designing? … or do I just need to create G code for machining.
- Will the requirement to know how to draw in CAD have a detremental impact on my ability to create G code to machine … my ability to hire “good chipmakers” to create G code?
- Does the initial cost … training … and ongoing yearly maintenance fees justify a full blown CAD/CAM system / purchase? After all … yearly maintenance fees are how the CAD/CAM companies make money.
- Is a cloud based option like Fusion 360 really worth it? Fusion started out FREE for hobbyists … but once that crowd was sucked in … the yearly price bumps started to lock users in. And if you stop … all your work is lost and no longer available.
"I already have CAD/CAM .... Why should I consider Kipware®?"
Not EVERY job requires CAD/CAM … nor a CAD/CAM operator. Oftentimes … conversational can be the faster and more efficient option. The need to create a drawing for even the simplest G code can be time consuming and inefficient. Some thoughts to consider :
- Making parts for fixtures or boring jaws are 2 examples of how quick and easy conversational can be more efficient. Having a simpler option for simpler parts / tasks is important.
- CAD/CAM requires skilled and trained personnel … conversational is a great tool for good chipmakers who just need a little help to create G code. Conversational will open the doors to allow more people to create G code.
- A drawing or model is not always available … and the requirement to create a drawing for simpler parts is inefficient and cumbersome.
- Kipware® means a lifetime license … -2- seats standard … no maintenance fees ever … and unlimited, forever free access to onine training videos and manuals.
Why is Kipware® Conversational CNC Programming Software SPECIAL?
- Over 30+ conversational CYCLES are available to quickly and easily create G code for everything from pocketing to boss machining to thread milling to engraving and so much more.
- Over 6+ conversational cycles are available for drilling cycles and patterns including creating cycles not available using the machines canned cycles.
- Over 17+ conversational cycles are available for creating 3D toolpaths for standard type shapes including tapered holes … cones … troughs … radius edges and so much more.
- Program non-standard shapes easily using the included Kipware® SketchPad by either drawing directly or importing DXF files.
- Cycles include the ability to ROTATE any toolpath at any user defined angle with a single input. Turn simple shapes into complex shapes using rotation.
- Cycles include the ability to easily add chamfers … radii … cutter comp … and more. Professional G code creation in a simple, easy-to-use package.
- Any cycle previously created can be recalled at any time … perfect for quickly and easily creating G code for repeating or families of parts.
- Developed by REAL machinists and CNC programmers using their REAL WORLD 35+ years of shop floor experiences. We cut the fluff and “features” no one ever uses to create streamlined, real world easy-to-use G code creation applications.
Why Kipware® Conversational?
- NO CAD, NO CAD/CAM and even NO G code experience is required to create G code with Kipware® conversational CAM.
- Why does G code creation always have to start with a drawing or CAD model? NO drawing or CAD model is required to create G code with Kipware® conversational CAM.
- Conversational CNC controls require you to program at the machine … in the busy, noisey shop environment. Kipware® conversational CAM is the utlimate in portability allowing you to create G code anywhere.
- Unlike conversational controls, one seat of Kipware® can be used to program multiple machines. Everyone uses the same interface no matter what the machine.
- Conversational CNC controls use archaic controls … F keys with multiple menus … CNC controls are not PC’s. Kipware® conversational CAM is PC based … that means all the power and features of a PC are employed for the interface and storage.
- Break the chains of BIG CAD/CAM and their yearly maintenance fees and re-curring money drain.
- Break the chains of having to hire only people familiar with your CAD/CAM system.
- Kipware® conversational CAM includes : Lifetime License … NO maintenance or other fees EVER … 2 seats included standard … NO internet connection required EVER.
- Kipware® conversational CAM includes unlimited, forever free access to our video online training and online user manuals.
What does Kipware® conversational mean for you and your shop?
- Get more people involved in G code creation to increase productivity and efficiency. Turn your good employees into powerful G code creators.
- Simpler programming like fixtures or boring jaws can be done by anyone quickly and easily with Kipware® conversational CAM … again increasing productivity and efficiency and allowing jobs to get completed faster.
- Free your company from the “programming department” or “CAD/CAM only guy” outdated models and see your output … and profits … increase when more people get involved with G code creation.
- NO maintenance or other fees ever … stop the re-curring charge money drain.
- Kipware® conversational has been proven to assist users become more proficient and knowledgeable of G code … they see the results from fill-in-the-blank form inputs. Don’t be fooled … knowing G code is essential to an efficient CNC shop floor. Today’s CAD/CAM programmers are too dependant on the CAD/CAM system … and even the internet connection … and that’s a bad thing for the future.
- G code created with Kipware® conversational CAM contains powerful code like canned cycles and cutter comp … making them more easily edited on the fly without requiring re-posting or re-programming.
No Cloud Based BS
- NO internet connection required EVER
- Lifetime License
- You OWN everything !!
- NO Maintenance Fees … EVER
- Includes -2- Seats Standard
- No Fusion360 like pricing gimmicks and surprises !!
- Upgrade When You Want … If You Want … based on what features we have added.
- Includes unlimited, forever FREE access to our online video training library.
- Includes unlimited, forever FREE access to the online User Manual.
KipwareM® - So Much More Than Just CNC ProgrammingInlcudes Lifetime Licenses for ALL Titles -- No Maintenance Fees EVER -- (2) Seats of ALL Titles !!
Conversational Module --- Standard shape G code creation using fill-in-the-blank forms
Kipware® SketchPad - Simple Drawing and DXF import for non-standard shape G code creation
KipwareTP® - Full G code EDITOR and toolpath plotting application
KipwareCSF® - Feed and speed WIZARD for auto speed & feed calculations.
KipwarePA® - Programming Assistant for quick, user prompt G code creation
KipwareTB® - Machinist Toolbox Software with tons of formulas and troubleshooters
All above apps integrate with Kipware® conversational
All above apps can ALSO be used on their own independantly
INNOVATIVE -- PIONEERING -- INDUSTRY LEADING
The ONLY Conversational 3D Programming in the Industry !!
KipwareM® conversational CNC programming software contains the ONLY conversational 3D programming option on the market. Using fill-in-the-blank forms users can quickly and easily … without a CAD drawing … create complex 3D toolpaths for standard 3D shapes.
CONES … TAPERED HOLES … TAPERED Square & Rectangular BOSS … TAPERED Square & Rectangular POCKET … Horizontal & Vertical TROUGHS … Female BENDING DIES … CURVED SURFACES … BOWLS … RADIUS EDGES … TAPERED RADIUS EDGES … HOLE FILLETS … and we’re constantly adding new options based on user requests !!
3+2 - 5 Axis compatibility
KipwareM® is fully 3+2 – 5 axis compatible allowing for easy G code creation for workpieces that require indexing and trunnion positioning. Our unique “custom cycle creator” allows users to fully customize and create indexing and trunnion sequences that can be recalled and inserted into the program at any time.
KipwareM®’s unique design that allows for the multiple use of created cycles means users only need to create a cycle once … and can then use it in multiple locations on the workpiece after indexing or trunnion positiong sequences are auto-inserted.